Leave the luggage at home! Take a trip to see the exotic beauty of Hawaii – all without leaving Philadelphia! The 2012 Philadelphia International Flower Show is set to transport you to “Hawaii: Islands of Aloha” with themed gardens, towering waterfalls, waves of orchids, glowing volcanos and serene sunsets. This year’s show, running March 4-11, 2012, brings not only a breathtaking theme, but some big changes to the “nation’s” flower show.
Exciting developments set for this year’s event will include:
- New layout of displays, including the shopping area broken down into categories
- Entertainment featuring live music, hula dancers, fire dancing and a family lounge
- New “Man Cave!” for husbands and boyfriends to hang out
- Daily wine and spirit tastings
- Hawaiian Village with authentic demonstrations, crafts and merchandise
Great photo album from the pop-up flower show and press kick-off: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150598762834653.412971.191632284652&type=1